25 October 2006

The Twat with the Hat

I'm always accused of being the overly optimistic and overly biased member of the Collective. Well someone's got to be the leader - and that's the role I see myself in.

But since my last posting I think I have found conclusive proof of the mental fortitude and unity in our team; reinforcing the fundamental weakness of the Aussies.

Geoff Boycott. Never liked him. Man with a scoring rate slower than a Nun on an island convent.

If he's the closest we've got to internal divisions, we are set for victory. They've got Gilly fighting against Warney, fighting against Punter, fighting against Buchanan, fighting against a bevvy of ex-Captains. Bring it on Aussie scum. (I am ignoring last Saturday's game - I refer comrades to my previous posting on this issue).

So here's my personal message to Geoffrey: Nice Hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home