21 October 2006

Oi!!!!

As with all bloggers the I don't like Cricket team is desperate to be loved.

As a result we have signed up to StatCounter to check how many hits IDLC gets per day. Now I have to admit that I have become quite obsessed by this. In fact I check it virtually every hour. And although we haven't quite gone viral we have seem to have built up a loyal readership. To all of our regular readers I would say this: THANK YOU and I hope you enjoy the site.

However statcounter also allows us to track from which sites people have come from . So for whichever one of you out there has come from a Russian site which is full of bad quality naked pictures of someone whom I assume to be your wife, I would say this: F*ck off and leave us alone, your wife is f*cking ugly and no one should have to see naked pictures of her (as I've just done)!!!

I hope that is clear.

P.S. I have been eating chips in chili sauce while typing this and I have managed to rub some of the chili in my eye so I'm even more annoyed now. Grrrrrrr.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home