19 October 2006

15 valid reasons why girls should love cricket...UPDATE

Further to our feature on Katie's Website, the eponymous Katie has been in touch. She seems like a thoroughly good egg so I'm sure she wont mind me posting her reply:


"I would love to defend myself, re: Rikki Clarke. I think if you have 1 Clarke versus 2 jones' an anderson, 1 strauss and a Matthew Hoggard then you are duty bound to post the picture. I have a feeling when I posted it I felt guilty about trying to chop him off and so left him on in the hope that someone loved him. However, after his rather poor comeback, I feel quite inclined to chop him off, but I won't as it'll look like I'm only doing it due to peer pressure."


All-in-all I think that's a pretty fair excuse, although amusingly she also said that she was worried that I was Rikki Clarke's Nan trying to trick her into saying something mean about him.

It's alright Katie, even Rikki Clarke's Nan thinks he's ugly!

1 Comments:

At 4:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to be classed a good egg that i thought i would drop you a line to say that i do have a blog but it's not cricket specific so there is no link. And i am very upset about my kidnap potential being equal to that of Mark Butcher!!

Katie xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home