02 November 2006

A message to you Rudi

Watching the highlights of Australia vs New Zealand last night I could have sworn that South African umpire Rudi Koertzen is now sporting a beard which makes him look a little like an extra from the Harrison Ford movie Witness. Was I imagining it?

I'd show you a picture of Rudi with beard to prove it but I can't find one. I've also tried to find a picture of an Amish man but again I can't find a decent one, (presumably because if you are Amish you think that the devil will steal your soul if you have your photo taken). The best I can do is this picture of a set of Amish male and female salt and pepper pots which you can buy on e-bay (if you speak Dutch)



















Interestingly I also came across this when I put 'Amish' and 'He-man' into Google for a laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home