21 November 2006

Australians are crap

Having established that Australia have nothing on one day cricket compared to a pair of 14 year olds in India, I now move on to my main theme of the weak: Australians on an individual level are also incredibly crap.

Watson's out; we know that.

But today 24 year old Ian Thorpe announced his retirement because of "injury and fatigue" and because he has apparently lost his motivation. That is the kind of weak-willed, lilly-livered patheticness that each and every member of the Australian exhibits in their own special way.

Can I re-emphasise the point: HE IS 24 YEARS OLD.

At the age of 24 my finely tuned body had never been injured and I didn't know the meaning of fatigue.

The Ashes are ours.

Bring on Brisbane.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 pm, Blogger wes said...

I think you have a fair point SJ. Particularly given Marcus Trescothick's problems at the moment, this wasn't fair.

Having never swum to the level of the Haverhill Hurricanes, I cannot even come close to imagine how tiring the morning, noon and night sessions must get.

Anyway, if you agree with the Collective, do you want to join us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home