02 October 2006

With thanks to Stephen L..

Stephen L. has an interesting (serious) post on his site reporting that the Australia are considering picking all-rounder Shane Watson for their Ashes team. Not only is this good news for the England team but it's also good news for all you He-Man/Cricket lookalike fans out there as it has inspired my latest effort:

He-Man ("I have the power!")



Shane Watson ("I have a test average of 20!")
















It also gives me an excuse to post this genuine picture of some Scandinavians dressed up in their back garden like He-Man and She-Ra...

1 Comments:

At 8:14 pm, Blogger cov said...

I think that you are right that if he plays it will make the series very interesting one way or another.

Let's also hope for our sake that Fintoff is actually fit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home