29 September 2006

Cricketers who look like your Dad

In an attempt to encourage L'Oreal or Always to sponsor this blog (thus making us 'new' dot.com millionaires) I thought I would bring some weighty female cricket comment to this blog. I also have to be rude about Cov's choice of Peter Such.




So here's a picture of a man who looks like my Dad. Or in the spirit of lookilikies a man who looks a little bit like John Motson. Who also looks like my Dad.



And on a serious note the only thing I remember Such for is scoring the second longest Test duck in history. In a game against New Zealand for goodness sake! This man is so like your Dad he wasn't even tempted to risk it all and score the longest Test duck in history. It was his last international appearance.

4 Comments:

At 3:52 pm, Blogger cov said...

I stand by Peter Such. Although i realised today that i had less no less a player than Darren Gough out of my team.

My dad looks a bit like Nick Faldo.

 
At 4:18 pm, Blogger Blue and Brown said...

Peter Such was too frail to pass as a dad surely, except maybe Albert Steptoe.

He's more of a granddad. A puny one at that.

 
At 4:24 pm, Blogger cov said...

Peter Such with a packet of Worther's Orginals is something that no one shoud have to imagine.

 
At 2:34 am, Blogger wes said...

You shouldn't have opened up the Nick Faldo thing. He is from mighty Welwyn Garden City and even more astonishingly went to my school, Sir Frederic Osborn School (named after the driving force behind the town after Ebenezer Howard died in 1927, just 7 years after the founding of his masterpiece).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home