29 September 2006

Hands across the ocean...

My fellow poster Mills has been having some fun below at the expense of some of our readers from across the pond in the States.

I am feeling in a conciliatory mood so I've been checking the US Cricket Association website and have found the startling fact that there are currently 36 established leagues in the US, 650 clubs and over 12,000 senior players.

With this in mind I say citizens of the USA you are welcome!

I have been trying to think of some kind of smart ass comment to make but I will have to comfort myself with a picture of the most powerful man in the world bowling a leg-break while on a recent visit to Pakistan.



"Howztwat!"

2 Comments:

At 11:30 am, Blogger wes said...

Ha ha. Aussies on the rocks.

 
At 8:30 pm, Blogger cov said...

Are you Andrew Parkinson?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home