01 December 2006

Live blogging from my bed - the prelude

Well as Steve is too pissed to blog tonight you have me from my bed tonight, listening in on TMS as Aggers and the team rather than watching the Sky coverage.

And great news England win the toss and bat. Brilliant. All of a sudden the beautiful Adelaide Oval becomes a truly beautiful.

Teams on unchanged. Doesn't it remind you of 2005? England crap in the last test but unchanged and the Aussies worrying about McGrath's fitness? Omens omens.

I'll be back in 30 mins to give you some live coverage.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog you got here, I'm in the Internet Marketing world too. Right now I'm asking bloggers for a little help. The thing is that I'm trying to become "The Coolest Guy On The Planet", no, it's not a joke... I really am trying to do it. Is more like an experiment but I need to more links back to my blog.

So, I asking all bloggers to put a link on their blog back to my blog with the test saying "Coolest Guy On The Planet" or just "Coolest Guy" and I will put a link back to your blog or site on my friends list, plus I will post a blog inviting people to visit your website or blog.

So, please if you intrested just post a comment on my newest blog post with your link instructions.

I will be looking foward for your comment.

Thank you so much...

.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home